Using coupons in your every day shopping will help you save with countless deals and markdowns. Paying full price is an ancient idea of the past and using these tips on your coupons strategy will ultimately help you get a cheaper and more efficient way of shopping!
1) Choose coupons for brands you already use. – When you start to pick other brands because of coupons, you may end up spending more and with companies trying to market their products, these coupons are a way to get you in.
2) Pick 2-3 coupon sources and check them routinely. Different vendors have different exclusive deals with manufacturers however limiting your search to 2-3 providers will usually cover the major deals. This also saves time scavenging through different unknown sites
3) Check the store site directly. A lot of stores will list deals on their websites that aren’t offered on other coupon sites. It’s definitely worth checking especially if you are a regular shopper of that brand.
4) Double Coupons may double the savings. Some stores allow double coupons while some don’t. Learning your favorite store’s site policies and exclusions will help you double up on deals that allow for double coupons.
5) Sign up for newsletters. Companies and manufacturers will mail out real time deals with time restraints. Signing up for a newsletter will keep you updated on deals and savings made available to the public.
CouponsLocal.net tries to bring deals from other sources as well as deals from our own sources to bring you the most updated deal database out there. We hope you enjoy these coupon clipping tips with your shopping.